Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prelude to 1925 : A Tale from Nanyang

Guess what I did last weekend? I had another photoshoot with my ‘official’ photographer who is a dear friend of mine. My last post was about CNY and decided for some form of continuity, thus I did a very Oriental photoshoot with a rags-to-riches storyboard. I got a bit tired of the sun and was very glad when BK agreed for an indoor shoot this time round.


I’m very pleased with the results. Not only I had a lot of fun and tried to give as much of creative and ‘technical’ input as I can. (I’m never a shy one when it comes to giving ideas and opinions!)


The computer at work has kicked me out of facebook! The Ministry has discovered that friendster, fb, etc is not conducive towards ‘learning’ and thus has blocked the website. I’m cracking my head trying to think of ways to access fb now. Not only that, I cannot even upload fotos onto my blogger. Talk about double whammy!


Looking out for a place to upload my fotos and can’t wait to tell my ‘melodramatic’ story straight out from some TVB serial drama or something like this. So watch out for this story set in Malaya, circa 1920s entitled 1925 : A Tale from Nanyang

No comments: