Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Excited...

I've just touched Singaporean soil today and completed packing for the actual journey to China. I heard from the news that the weather is pretty cold out there near the Himalayans and I hope that I'm all geared up for it...

Anyway, it's been a very very hectic month in October and I'm glad to have this respite before another busy month in November. Learning lots in my department and loving every minute of it. Yet I need this break and somewhere cool to relax my mind.

A big thanx to my group of friends who stood by me during the difficult time past few weeks. Cheerios mates!

2 comments:

christine said...

purely recreational or missions-related?? whichever it is, have loads of fun!!!!!!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynie,

Hows China treating you. We are having some fellowship tmrw night... will miss u there though. We are thinking something up for Wang boy.

Boss.Pierre (TI)