Friday, August 14, 2009

A Journey Well-taken

This journey was started way back in medical school. It was my dream to become a surgeon when I entered med school. The journey was eventful but I know that God's gracious hands was upon me. Taken a very expensive route to my intended 'destination' and travelled to Singapore on my own for this high-stake 'gamble'. And today, you can say that I 'won big' :-)





I'm so humbled by this blessing. I've tried my best and went through the mental and emotional stress. I thank God for I emerged one intact piece!! Thus, I've entered the world's oldest surgical association. Another progression towards my goal, a big step forward.




So, a big thank you to all of you who helped me along, borrowed me books, let me practised with you in hospital, motivated me, pushed me along, humoured me, eaten with me, tolerated my mood swings, laughed with me, scolded me for not revising enough!! I've now gotten my MRCS (Edinburgh) and part 1 of M.Med (Singapore). THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

imissw said...

congrats!

u got yr mrcs from edinburgh? *jealous*

Unknown said...

Thank u, thank u...

no need to be jealous la :-P...