Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eh, why so serious one la...

From high above the metropolis, in a room on the 24th floor of a 5-star hotel, a series of events that unfolded over a weekend altered the course of my life and changed my plans drastically. I know that change is the only constant in life but the biggest change in my life which occurred last week surprised me to the max. The end of a chapter is only the beginning of another chapter in my life as I know that I can look forward to a fun and fulfilling future, filled with excitement and activities.



I know that I’ve been very overly serious recently and totally unlike my old, cheerful and easygoing self. I’ve been through denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance. The lessons learnt throughout this entire process were painful but necessary for me to grow up and be a better person. I feel so hopeful and loved when so many friends supported me through this period and made me feel wholesome and joyful again. Most importantly, I know that I’ve gained a close buddy with whom I can trust and have fun with.







After running in another 10 km race (this time up and down plenty of hills and pass many scenic spots in KL), I begin to understand what a runner feel when the adrenaline flows through our vessels and the endorphins run through our body. I guess this is an impetus for me to do more physical activities and have fun while doing so. Not only that, looking forward to another new activity this weekend as I travel to a national park for an encounter with nature. Life is beautiful indeed…

No comments: