Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eating one meal a day

Some people say that Malaysians eat one meal a day..that’s because our one meal lasts for an entire day! A lot of foreigners were amazed by the sheer amount of eateries, cafes, mamak stalls, restaurants, deli and so on in any of our cities. Recently, a Japanese girl who was visiting my friend in Teluk Intan was pretty impressed with the good, cheap food at the Ramadan Bazaar here.







I was running around town (KL) sampling very good food too and there are a few photos of some of the places I’ve been. The Empress café in the Curve has pretty nice atmosphere and I loved the wall-to-wall mirrors. The apartment in KLCC also has a very nice ambience but the food is kinda mediocre.







Of course there are plenty of other places I want to talk about but I think by my next post, I’ll talk about DC instead since I will still be here for some time until more news trickle down from the state health office. Sigh…






In the meantime, looking forward to the good food at the open houses during Raya next week. I've never spent Hari Raya in a kampung before and since I'll be in D.C, I'm sure that I'll enjoy the festivities :-)

No comments: