Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lookin' forward

Heya...been a while since we last chatted. Well, it's been a crazy month for me as I fully had this baptism of fire in my new department. The good news is: I'm leavin on a jetplane. Up, up and away! I'm going to the ancient land of (drum-rolls please)....INDIA!




What's more, I am going with a team of like-minded people who are really making a difference in our community and in other communities beyond our shores. The past few months has been very demanding as we trained and prepared for this trip amidst all our work, family, social commitments even as we pray that we'll fully shine for Christ in all that we do.



No pics yet, as I intend to post up lotsa pictures from this trip in 1-2 weeks' time. So, in the meantime, do pray for us as we go do some good. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

No comments: